One afternoon, my mom and I were going spray paint crazy when we came across an old box of paper doilies. We got a little over excited and started spray painting doilies on every knick knack we had laying around. Cue, some boring stepping stones just sitting in my mom’s garden. So, we thought, let’s spray paint doilies on them! So, we did.
1. Start off with a plain stepping stone and some paper to protect your surface.
2. Then spray your stepping stone with your underneath color. We chose Key Lime Pie.
3. Apply your spray adhesive to one side of the doily and then place the doily on the stepping stone, lighting smoothing it out.
4. Then apply your top color over the doily, we chose Green Apple.
5. While still wet, slowly remove the doily.
6. Allow the stepping stone to dry over night! There you go, a quick and easy tutorial to give your walkway a cute and unique touch!